WELCOME

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears! OH MY!

Okay maybe there's no tigers or bears, but there are certainly lions and stupidity in this little story I'm going to talk about. So here's the general idea. At a circus in Ukraine a lion tamer was attacked by 2 full male lions. As I'm hearing this all I can think to myself is..."He totally got what he deserved". As I get more and more information, that still stands. First of all the tamers name is Pinko. If I was a lion, I would attack you too, just for allowing yourself to be known as that. But no, lets get the serious for a minute. So apparently, the lion started to approach the tamer in a threatening manner, however stopped and submitted to him. That's when douchebag dave on the outside of the fence decided to poke the animal with a large stick. Now I dont know about you, but if Im getting poked by a stick, Im probably going to attack someone too. Anyways, 2 of the lions then proceeded to fuck this tamer up, who I must say, for being named Pinko handled it fairly well, and was able to get away and is reported to be okay and stable with the only injury being a missing junk out of his arm. But it's Ukraine, and stable to them, could very well mean, on his death bed. But I do hope he's okay, however, stays away from anymore lions.

So how many people have to be attacked by lions, for us as a human species to realize, ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA. These animals take down elephants in the wild, and we think we are able to turn them into little kittens? Im not going to go animal rights activist on ya'll but I personally, do not believe taking wild animals and making them jump through hoops is fair. 

So I want your opinion of this. But first would like to say, I know there are haters, people who like to instigate, or whatever. but if you have a logical argument or reasoning for a debate. I totally encourage it. Just so we are clear im going to give you some examples of what to and not to do.

Good: I disagree with you because lions jumping through hoops is entertaining.
Bad: Lions are cool. You're fat. i hope you die.

So now that is clear, I hope to hear what your opinions are on the many different entry's I plan on posting. So now lets get to the lovely picture I stole off the interwebs and analyzed for you.

While all of this was going on, there was a guy trying to console his child in the background of the video, and I give him 2 thumbs up, and hugs to the child, since they will be in therapy for many years to come with a new phobia of lions.

Video Link

1 comments:

doubleOseven said...

Fuck a lion tamer! Those dudes were out of line...no wonder the king of the jungle mauled them! Same with Roy and those tigers!